Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 February 2013

my first story.

this is a story about my self.it's like an about me page.
actually, I'm just a teenager. and I'm proud of my self. at fourteen years, I'm proud of my achievements. so far, I earn money, i own a website, i'm a freelancer,and I'm a genius when it comes to designing things. why, i design things from websites, to blogs, to clothing, to cards, to machines, to stories, to articles . . . the list is almost endless.
My success story started since i was a little kid; about 6 years. when ii designed my first movie idea.it had cuttings from super man and batman.about a "wolf-man" who could fly and use super gadgets.i didn't know "wolf-man" was just another name for a werewolf.
 at 7 i found out and dumped the idea. and started a new story
 at eight, i started piano lessons, i also stared another new story(which should be out as an eBook by July.)
 many things have happened since then.( i can't give details on this post because, we just had a power failure, and my details (about 150 words )was wiped out because i didn't save it. and i
'm too annoyed to retype it. seriously, I'm starting to hate my country.)

No comments:

Post a Comment